Constipation Relief Foods
Foods To Get Relief From Constipation
Constipation is the main victim in most of the stomach health issues. By switching our self to healthy lifestyle with balanced diet and regular exercises one can get relief from constipation.
1. Constipation: Constipation is the root to almost all of the stomach issues. By avoiding these issues one can maintain healthy stomach and healthy colon. Here are the tips those are helpful in avoiding and preventing the constipation.
2. Apple: Apples are naturally low in calories and provide maximum 5 grams of fibers depending on their size. These fibers are similar to sorbitol; it clings to intestinal water which then creates larger and softer stools.
3. Apricots: Consumption of both fresh and dried apricots is helpful in promoting regular bowel movements. In fact dried fruits typically contain more fiber than fresh fruits.
4. Figs: To get relief from constipation boil a few fruits of figs in a glass of milk and drink this mixture at night before going to bed. Here make it sure that, the mixture is warm when you are drinking it.
5. Spinach: It has the properties of cleanse, rebuild and renew the intestinal tract. One can drink 100ml of spinach juice with same quantity of water twice in a day. This is the most effective cleansing method to cure stubborn cases of constipation also.
6. Oranges: Including Vitamin C, Oranges are also good food sources for fiber. Eating two oranges (once in the morning and the second in the evenings) in a day can reduce the risk of constipation.
7. Papaya: Papaya not only aids digestion and also helpful in preventing constipation. It provides great relief from hemorrhoids and also has anti-cancer properties.
8. Pears: These are considered as natural laxatives and improve the stool movement through the colon. Pear juice can be useful in reducing and preventing the constipation.
9. Pineapple: It contains a digestive enzyme called “Bromelain”. Bromelain helps in breakdown hard to digest proteins in our digestive tract, so one shouldn’t end up with gas, nausea, stomach upset, bloating, diarrhea and constipation.
10. Prunes: Prunes are natural laxatives, if eaten in limited quantity they are helpful in getting relief from constipation issues. Prunes contain oxalates; excess of oxalates in the body fluids can solidify them. So the persons should avoid prunes, if they have any kidney or gallbladder problems.
11. Brussels: sprouts These are small vegetables like cabbage. It supports the formation of soft and bulkier stools which enables quick and comfortable elimination.
12. Zucchini: It is one of the low calorie vegetables, provides only 17calories in 100 grams of zucchini and it contains no saturated fats. Its peel is good source in reducing constipation and also offers protection against to colon cancer.
13. Legumes: One should not miss legumes from their diet because legumes are rich in nutrients and fiber including magnesium which is good for constipation. Try to add more legumes (lentils, beans), nuts and seeds to the diet.
14. Water: Water can effectively make stools softer, drinking plenty of water can keep the colon hydrated which can positively make regular bowel movements.
15. Regular Exercises: People who are suffering from constipation can benefit from exercises. Exercises stimulate the nervous system and decreasing the time it takes food to move through the colon, thus limiting the water absorption from the stool into the body.
For further insight of colon constipation and tips to get relief from constipation, visit http://www.colonhealthmagazine.com/,